Friday, January 06, 2012

Coming To A Doctor's Waiting Room Near YOU!

I get excited about lots of things. Like the fact that I'm going to see Raiders of the Lost Ark on Sunday in the IFI, or when they have Wispas in stock at the coffee dock in work. But right now I'm REALLY excited that I've been featured in this week's issue of Woman's Way, as they have most kindly decided to include me in their 12 New Faces for 2012 article.


Look! There I am!


In case anyone was wondering, the post about Obama is here and the mermaids one can be found here. I'm happy dancing in my chair right now. Woo!

8 comments :

  1. Yay, go you! Chuffed for you so I am - CHUFFED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Annie! I'm delira.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the friend I'm the friend!!

    Today Women's Way tomorrow ..... Chat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A massive congrats to you my dear, thats wonderful! h any by the way following now, I though I was already though but there ya go! :D
    xx
    Ciara
    http://wildchildstoriesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty that's brilliant news...next stop the world!

    Happy New Year!

    Red

    http://ooohthatslovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done! delighted for you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats class, well done !
    You have a new follower :)
    Feel free to check out my blog too:

    http://retroflame.blogspot.com/

    Erika x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies, sure you're all lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>